亚洲AV 影网 欧美aV电影网Engineering Research
亚洲AV 影网 欧美aV电影网Materials Science
Trans Tech Publications Ltd:
Scientific.Net is a registered trademark of Trans Tech Publications Ltd. (hereafter “Publisher”). All rights reserved.
亚洲AV 影网 欧美aV电影网 Publisher is committed to protect the privacy of your personal information as we understand and respect the rights of users for its protection and the importance of accurate and security-conscious use thereof.
Collected Personal Information
Publisher offers various services for users worldwide. If you wish to use all or any of services we will ask you to provide information about yourself which the system indicates for carrying out the successful registration and opening the account for further use.
1. Personal data:
To provide adequate services and to cover users’ wishes and requirements Publisher collects, processes, retains and uses your personal data:
- Personal names
- Usernames and passwords
- Contact details: phone number, e-mail address
- Affiliation/organization details
- Professional background, preferences and interests
- Payment information (based on different types of cooperation: subscription-based model, purchasing a product, open-access publication model)
- Any content submitted by users
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2. User-related information:
Our site doesn’t require any personal information to enter if your intention is to visit it and make search through the available content for acquiring information of your current interest or request. The system may automatically collect electronic user-related information such as:
- The source redirecting you to our website
- Internet Protocol address and language used
- Your country
- Date and time of your visit or request
- Your device type and its requirements/solutions
- Information on the operating system of your device
Use of Personal Information
亚洲AV 影网 欧美aV电影网 Publisher uses, processes the collected personal information exclusively for performing its obligations and providing offered services properly and timely to meet your needs and requirements.
Personal data entered by you while registering the account to get benefits from our services or to subscribe to our newsletters are processed for the purpose of:
- Completing the registration, including acknowledgement of e-mail address and further informing you about its success
- Identifying you when signing-in
- Maintaining and administering the registered account
- Keeping you informed about state of things in regard to the service you have chosen
- Providing a customer care support
- Enlightening the up-to-date changes, possibilities, opportunities
User-related information automatically collected by our server is used for:
- Improving the technical solutions to the best possible level to respond your requests and needs
- Adopting our site to the settings of your devices
- Analyzing and optimizing the website
- Ensuring the website security
- Making a statistical analysis about the use of site
- Gathering a geographic information exclusively for internal use
- Detecting and fixing technical problems/bugs that may lead to difficulties in informational use of website, satisfying requests and providing all or any of services
Publisher uses external links exceptionally for your convenience and benefits and with informative purposes, for instance, when you look through the detailed information about conferences or would like to share your article in social media. We strongly recommend you to acquaint with their private policies in order to avoid misunderstandings with supervening innocent infringement or misconduct.
Managing your personal information
- You may change your personal information in the registered account or send the request to our support team.
- You may deactivate your account, which may be restored if you change your previous decision.
- You may revoke your consent about storage and sharing your personal data with Publisher at any time.
- You may stop getting any our newsletters by unsubscribing from this service through the link available in each such letter.
Changes and updates